Planner – Superb London Agency – to £55k
Planner – Superb London Agency – to £55k
One of London’s most talked about and most highly respected agencies seeks a Planner or Senior Planner ideally with automotive experience but this ISNT essential.
The agency prides itself on being creatively strong, strategically sharp and technologically adept and is multi-awarding winning too.
This Planner or Senior Planner role involves delivering insight and strategy to meet a variety of different team and client needs.
The ideal candidate will have strengths across a range of skills including analytics, critical thinking and communication.
This means, respectively: a practical knowledge of data and tools used to measure performance and the ability to consolidate different primary and secondary sources into concise recommendations; a knack for sharp critical thought and the creation of logical, structured arguments to drive business and creative strategy; and, of course, the ability to communicate thoughts findings and arguments in a way that is both compelling to clients and inspiring to Creatives.
- Responsible for day-to-day campaign planning tasks such as writing creative briefs, designing measurement plans and preparing results reviews
- Contribute to broader, strategic planning tasks such as business/content planning, programme design, ongoing testing & optimisation plans, and quarterly/annual reviews
- Confident in interacting with creatives, data planners and account people, and in presenting to day-to-day client contacts
- Confident in developing ideas that involve digital and social channels, but this is NOT an exclusively ‘digital’ or ‘social’ planning role
- High UX/IA competence is not a requirement of this role, but some experience would be an advantage.
- Business experience in Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, or Interactive/Technology Consulting
- Automotive specifically social/digital campaigns ideally
- Possession of excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects across internal teams
- Proven leadership ability with strong relationship skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, proficient in Word, PowerPoint. Familiarity with SAS or SPSS, and other database packages (e.g., MS Access) a plus
- Technical knowledge of data flow sources, site measurement tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture), cookie and query string implementation
- Knowledge of statistical modelling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI is a plus
- Qualities such as intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive, and self-confidence as particularly significant
This is a very rare opportunity to work at one of London’s best agencies – please send us your CV today.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 15 January 2014
- 15 February 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Analysis, Channel Marketing, Communications, CRM, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Market Research, Marketing, Media Planning / Buying, Product Management, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)