"event manager", events, "event coordinator", "corporate event manager", "awards management", eventsforce, "event budgets", "project management", "sitefinity", "digital marketing", "event and marketing", "marketing event manager"
Event Manager - Permanent - London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
My London based Events Company who are looking for an Event Manager to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering industry-leading awards ceremonies and events on time, to budget and to the highest standard. Acting as the central contact for all parties involved in the planning of the event, he/she drives the project forward ensuring all relevant deadlines are achieved. Both a keen eye for detail and the ability to take a more strategic view are essential in this role. The scope of the job is broad, requiring initiative, effective delegation, drive and the ability to stay focused on quality and results, despite changing conditions. A leadership style that motivates and engages others in a positive way is vital.
- Working with the client to set the critical date schedule and budget for all events
- Sourcing suitable and commercially viable venues for all events
- Supervising the development of the event website, involving close collaboration with the marketing and design teams, web specialists, and integration of Sitefinity/Eventsforce functionality as necessary
- Working with the marketing and design teams to develop the marketing campaign for each event and assisting its implementation, requiring a sound knowledge of associated processes
- Leading on event production, from brief to pitch to onsite
- Sourcing and working with high-profile hosts, comedians, entertainers and bands as appropriate for the particular audience
- Ensuring sponsorship and contra packages are implemented and honoured throughout the life of the event
- Presiding over all administration and ensuring it is completed within appropriate timescales (e.g. processing/cataloguing of entries and table/delegate bookings, contracting of sponsors, co-ordination of judging, and travel/accommodation arrangements)
- Finalising all details such as the table plan, menu and wine choices, production, script, running order and crew schedule to ensure the event runs smoothly
- Overseeing all on-site logistics and resolving any issues. This involves directing the events, venue and production teams, as well as co-ordinating sponsors, the host, entertainment and other suppliers
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of running awards events
- Experience of budget management including driving revenue and reducing expenditure
- Good understanding of Eventsforce functionality
- Proven ability to handle multiple deadlines and tasks in a very busy environment
- At least 5 years' experience in event management and be able to demonstrate a consistent track record of complex project delivery
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the "apply now" button below or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion, please contact Simon Fuller on 01628 771811 option 3.
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent marketing professionals.