Sorry, this job is no longer available
Great 3-4 months contract for a Global Digital Manager based in West London to work with this company that provide the art materials of choice to create masterpieces for generations. if you have a love of art and a digital flare then read on ...
The company comprises a group of famous art materials companies of complementary character and with origins dating back to the early 18th Century. This proud history forms the cornerstone of a unique brand heritage.
Rich in tradition, their leading brands have been the natural partners for many of the world's greatest artists. Many of the products first introduced by their renowned brands have revolutionised the way in which painters make art.
As Global Digital Manager you will be reporting into the CMO and responsible for creating and delivering the company's strategic and operational plan for the usage of Digital Media. As part of the role you will need to:
- Create, in alignment with the Chief Marketing Officer, a strategic (3 yrs time horizon) and operational plan (1 year) for the usage of Digital Media across brand portfolio. Be the company's authority on digital activity.
- Ensure the technical capabilities for the delivery of the above plans in alignment with CMO and IT.
- Ensure execution of the agreed operational plan in line with agreed timetable and budget.
- Plan and allocate work for team, setting clear work / project objectives and managing performance.
- Develop the team and individuals performance by identifying development needs, planning and measuring their development against specific objectives.
To be successful in this role as Global Digital Manager you MUST have the following:
- Considerable experience in a Digital agency or responsible for Digital Media within an FMCG company
- Web expert using all available digital media to reach, engaged and retain consumers for a brand (Brand/microsites, social media, mobile, games).
- Ecommerce experience
- previous people management experience
- an interest in art.
Painting the right picture? Then apply now!