Sorry, this job is no longer available
Associate Director - Qualitative Research
If you are interested in helping brands develop strategies to reach consumers in the dynamic Youth age bracket, then this exciting Associate Director role might well be for you…
The agency we are working for generate and the use cutting-edge insights to help their aspirational, household-name clients in Media, Consumer Technology, Drinks and Fashion sectors. They have developed unique, Youth market specific methodologies to uncover insights which their competitors just can’t match, and they work across both Qualitative and Quantitative. Their culture is highly collaborative, and they all have a sense of humour in the business!
They are looking to hire a Qualitative Associate Director to lead on of their teams and take the lead on projects across the sectors they work in.
Key functions for the role:
* Project Design and Management - selecting and utilising innovative methodologies to access insights from their clients’ consumer base
* Team Management
* Qualitative research - including moderating Focus Groups, Online Communities and also some Ethnography or Observational research
* Turning Insight into Strategic recommendations
* Composing and delivering presentations to clients
* 5+ years experience within a boutique Research agency, Strategy Agency or potentially the Insight department of a Media / Advertising agency
* Experience of working within the Youth age bracket for contemporary brands
* Relevant experience within the following sectors: Media, Consumer Technology, Drinks or Fashion
* Excellent project management skills
Our client is a very highly thought-of Insight & Strategy Agency with a track record of developing talent and accelerating their employee’s growth, so the person they hire for this role will be confident of their ability to step up.
Associate Director - Qual Research / Insight & Strategy Agency / central London / £40k to £50k