Senior Account Manager – Superb Boutique Agency – South London - to £38k
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate and driven Senior Account Manager with around 5 years' agency experience who would like to make their mark as part of an exciting, growing agency.
This boutique agency offers an alternative to the corporate world, whilst still working with very talented experienced people and for big blue chip clients.
The successful Senior Account Manager will join a Global Account, working closely with the Account Director and the Client Services Director, with a direct report of an Account Manager.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will be expected to be one of the key drivers for managing the relationship with the client and managing global projects from brief to final execution.
The team dynamic is fun, sociable and very supportive of one another – so team fit will be a critical factor in deciding on the Senior Account Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience for the Senior Account Manager:
- 4-5 years experience in agency working across multiple accounts
- Experienced and confident with a good level of experience managing larger brands
- Confident at managing and building relations with a team of senior global clients based around the world
- B2B marketing is ideal or at least financial
- Digital experience is key, as you’ll work on websites / apps.
- Experience at managing and collaborating with key areas of the business – planning, creative, tech, artwork, printers, animators
- Very competent at the fundamental skills of account handling including – client/creative briefs, scoping and budget management
- Management of large complex projects (international exp. Ideal)
- Experienced at managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Management experience of direct reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable, friendly and confident
- Must be proficient in outlook, PowerPoint and Excel – mac user would be a great
As Senior Account Manager, you will be working on a strategic account where the creative is varied and exciting. Close working relationships with the senior management team mean that there is real scope for learning from the best, first hand.
This is a Senior Account Manager opportunity not to be missed – Senior Account Managers please send us your CV today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for Account Handling at all levels.
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Account Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)