Social Media Manager
We require a Social Media Manager to join a successful communications agency, which has its foundations in traditional PR, but has become a real powerhouse in social media and a force to be reckoned with.
As a Social Media Manager you will be expected to manage a team, delegating ownership of projects and offering training and guidance where and when necessary. You will be writing suitable social media content for the leading social media networks and will provide creative ideas for campaign tactics and new and exciting ways of communicating stories and message.
In addition, you will be expected to have detailed knowledge of how the leading networks operate and keep abreast with any updates, releases and new networks and keep you team educated.
So, are you a Social Media Manager with all of the above skills and looking for an exciting opportunity to work with like-minded professionals with a great communications agency? If the answer is yes, super! Please forward your CV ASAP to Debra Bullmore-Dunn email@example.com or if you prefer please call for a confidential chat on 0121 355 0955. Please be aware that only candidates with relevant and recent social media experience will be considered and if you don’t receive a response then your application has been unsuccessful.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Integrated Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations PR Agency jobs in Leicestershire
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Public Relations Marketing Agency jobs in Leicestershire