ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Shoreditch Agency | Automotive/Financial Services | £26-32k
ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Shoreditch Agency | Financial Services/Automotive | £26-32k
ACCOUNT MANAGER required for INTEGRATED agency based in trendy SHOREDITCH.
This lovely agency are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and passionate Account Manager who is committed to growing their accounts and wider Agency business.
The agency is 8 years old and is going from strength to strength. Building on this steady success, they recruit the best people and together, drive current and new Clients forwards. Current clients include: financial services, automotive, FMCG, retail and drinks.
As Account Manager you would primarily work on a financial services account, covering communications for eight brands within the group as well as brand identity and all retailer communications, plus internal communications. The primary channels will be CRM and digital – supported with retailer POS and internal comms. Communications include (but not limited to):
• Retailer POS
• Digital – email, microsite, Facebook
• Launch activity internally
The Client is a team of 5-6 people, all very switched on, intelligent, and a pleasure to work with. The Client is based in Buckinghamshire and the role will include on average a day per week at their offices for presentations meetings.
Responsibilities for Account Manager:
- Working with Senior Account Director to identify new Client opportunities
- Working together to manage financial forecast for team revenue – and financial reporting to FD
- Manage creative, digital, CRM campaigns with Client Marketing team
o Develop written briefs, oversee all creative development / build / print and production, presentations to Client
- Creation and ongoing management of Client budgets
- Responsibility to ensure quality control and brand consistency across all comms, for all 8 brands
- Development of Client relationships
- Involvement within wider Agency activity – pitches, research, socials…
We’d love to find Account Manager who is:
• Enthusiastic, passionate and committed to growing their account and the wider Agency business.
• Commercially driven with experience of identifying new opportunities.
• Who relishes the opportunity to take on responsibility.
• With great building skills – internally and with Clients.
• With great attention to detail and confident building contact reports, presentations, and timing plans.
• With strong written communication skills.
• With a background of digital experience – understanding of digital channels and build – and CRM activity.
• Who is happy to get their hands dirty, roll his or her sleeves up and get things done!
Bonus skills / experience:
• Automotive experience or an appreciation of cars!
• Finance experience or understanding of financial products.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for then get in touch today and I can tell you more!
Plenty of other roles on offer too, so if this one isn't quite right then do get in touch anyway. Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Get in touch for further info!
About Judi Patton
Judi Patton is a specialist recruiter who recruits for integrated agencies, covering all levels of account handling, planning, production, new business roles – freelance and permanent.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (East)