Senior SEO & Digital Marketing Manager - e-Commerce Business
SEO & Digital Marketing Manager required for one of the UK’s leading e-commerce businesses.
The business requires an experienced digital marketing professional with extensive knowledge of search engine optimisation to lead SEO.
Salary to £55,000 + bonus + stock options.
Charged with maximising visits and revenue through the organic search channel, the SEO Senior Manager will lead strategy and execution to optimise website architecture, content, online promotional outreach and link building for one of the top UK consumer shopping brands on the web.
In addition, the SEO Senior Manager will be involved in the planning, launch, and management of promising new digital marketing channels for the business including, but not limited to, performance display.
Experience working in competitive search verticals with a track record of building sustainable, successful SEO strategies is a must. You will directly manage a small team with a variety of backgrounds and SEO experience, as well as work with cross-functional team members in a number of other departments.
• One of the UK’s largest consumer websites, with over 6.7 million registered members and 2.5 million App users.
• Brand new offices in Central London
• Friendly, collaborative culture with lots of scope for career progression
• Reward employees who excel
• Extensive experience as a professional SEO with strong technical and link building experience
• Demonstrable experience leading successful teams to deliver rapid organic traffic growth for world-class web properties
• Experience in digital marketing channels beyond SEO, with PPC or performance display preferred
• Solid understanding of and experience with agile web development process and technologies
• Highly skilled with all relevant web analytics tools
• Keen ability to translate data to actionable, strategic plans
• Experience creating SEO-focused product requirement documents
• Experience in e-commerce a plus
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Search Media Owner jobs in London (Central)