CRM Analyst - Richmond - £40-£45k
Are you a CRM Analyst with SAS? Are you looking for a new role working for a global leader in customer engagement analytics? If so this CRM Analyst could be the job for you. This client facing CRM Analyst role is based in Richmond with regular travel to Germany.
CRM Analyst – The role
The role will involve applying a targeting approach to new CRM targeted marketing programmes global retailers. This includes defining and executing targeting and evaluation for targeted marketing programmes to drive maximum customer response and sales uplift.
The successful candidate will be used to working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and managing change on a daily basis. They will be accustomed to developing data driven and customer-centric solutions and working directly with clients.
- Take a major role in the analytical design of targeting and evaluation for targeted marketing programmes and execute the analysis
- Establish and analyse robust tests to capture learnings and ensure improvement
- Deliver analysis in a timely, accurate, insightful, and actionable way
- Translate customer insights into easy to understand actions
CRM Analyst – Skills and experience
- Practical use of coding packages such as SAS Base or SQL – the client may consider a CRM Analyst who has worked with SPSS and could quickly pick up SAS
- Data manipulation – analysing large volumes of data in raw form and a solid understanding of database principles and efficiencies
- Good technical knowledge of database marketing, one-to-one targeting and campaign design and evaluation using complex data
- Experience working within retail / FMCG marketing or speaking German would be beneficial but not essential.
- Client facing skills – you should have good communication skills and be happy communicating directly with the client
This client facing CRM Analyst role is based in Richmond with regular travel to Germany. The role pays between £40K and £45K with excellent benefits and career prospects.
This great CRM Analyst role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.