Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager - Stunning Central London Creative / Digital Agency up c£55k
A medium sized, stunning central London creative Digital / integrated agency is looking for a fun, flexible and friendly Mid-Senior Digital Project Manager to join the team.
They really are a great agency all employees are entitled to company profit share, the company also donates a percentage of profits to a hospice, low staff turnover - not one member of staff has left during the last 18 months. Their motto is people come before profit.
You will be an experienced Digital Project Manager with agency experience ideally 4 years of working either as a Project Manager or within Client Services. You will be working on digital campaigns for a number of FMCG, Entertainment, and FS brand on global campaigns.
This is an exciting role and you will successfully manage projects as a liaison between Strategic Planning, Account, and Creative, Finance, vendors and third party vendors
You will need:
• 4+ year’s digital experience. Ideally you will have digital experience in some of the following areas mid- large scale website design, content updates, email campaigns, social. HTML, UX, user testing desirable)
• This role is Client-facing for direct conversations. In addition to managing the projects internally and with Client partners, you will also oversee production and vendor relationships for their projects. You are responsible for ensuring timely, in-budget quality deliverables for projects in accordance with the agency’s goals, balancing the details with the big picture. The PM must be able to work resourcefully (both independently and in teams), knowing when to escalate an issue.
Establish and manage project plans and budgets
Oversee production and delivery across digital projects
Collaborate with internal teams and the external Agency partners to resolve issues
Help to establish production process in conjunction with the project management team and the creative services team
Assist in training of new staff in the role of PM
Project Creation and Set Up
Create scopes of work to ensure accuracy and clarity of projects
Schedule creative briefings
Create project plans and guide team to meet deadlines
Project Maintenance and Production
Schedule internal and client reviews
Schedule production kick-off calls with awarded suppliers (if required)
Ensure agency compliance with client policies
Manage supplier relationships as appropriate with guidance from the Head of Delivery
Oversee production, clearance, cataloging and delivery of final assets to partners for trafficking and delivery
Person Specifications, Qualifications & Skills
4+ years digital experience ideally as a Project Manager or within Client Services
Experience project managing websites (desirable)
Experience working with responsive design, UX and development teams (desirable)
Ability to converse with development team [and have some tech understanding] and clearly communicate requirements to creative, planning and account management
Agency experience strongly preferred
If you feel you have the requirements for this ole, and want to work in a lively environment that will propel your career, please don't hesitate to send us your CV by applying to this advert.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for Account Handling at all levels
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)