Digital Strategist / Senior Strategist
Digital Strategist/Senior Strategist, London £60-80k + bens.
Are you a Planner or Senior Planner with digital and direct marketing/CRM planning experience who wants to be part of a growing agency? There’s lots of buzz and energy here and you’ll love the friendly atmosphere.
This lovely agency is part of a large advertising/marketing agency group, but has all the characteristics of an independent with a great, collaborative culture. With a new senior management team, they’re really poised for success.
Digital Strategist/Senior Digital Strategist, London – The Role
- You’ll create exciting, digitally-led strategies that meet objectives and are based on key customer insights.
- You’ll inspire great creative work in the Digital space; work that wins awards and provides measurable success.
- You’ll take the lead in everything Digital, keeping the agency up to date on the latest innovations and coming up with inspiring Digital ideas and solutions that help grow and win client business.
Digital Strategist/Senior Digital Strategist, London - Skills and Experience Needed
- You have Digital at the core of your strategic experience and have a track record in leading innovation and effective digitally-led strategies, including always-on digital presence.
- You’re collaborative and enjoy sharing your passion for great Digital strategy with colleagues and clients, building and winning business as a result.
- You understand where Digital fits in the mix, champion innovation and thrive on knowing what’s new and how to use it.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.