eCommerce Marketing Manager - £40-50k - British Premium Fashion
eCommerce Marketing Manager - £40-50k - British Premium FashionOur client is a British Premium Fashion Retailer looking for an eCommerce Marketing Manager responsible for developing, implementing and optimizing global acquisition marketing plans & strategies to deliver continuous traffic and prospect increases resulting in revenue growth against ROI targets. This position will work with all aspects of eCommerce marketing and different teams in the business.
- Develop and lead the online marketing acquisition strategy at a local and international level to deliver commercial, customer engagement and brand awareness goals through all online channels.
- Lead an acquisition team of 5 looking after all marketing channels including: search, display, affiliates, comparison shopping engines and data feed strategy etc. delivering against new customer, traffic and conversion targets.
- Develop and retain close relationships with third parties such as payment providers, publishers/media partners as well as license partners to identify promotional opportunities to increase brand awareness, reach and drive incremental sales.
- Work closely with the eCRM team to ensure the acquisition strategy is considered carefully in all CRM campaigns.
- Create project briefs for the team and ensure creative for all campaigns follows the overarching design and brand strategy whilst optimisation commercial objectives.
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels including the development of a test strategy for all channels.
- Implement reports and tracking to analyse attribution, engagement, conversion, ROI etc. Optimise and oversee implementation of changes to each online marketing channel when required.
- Manage budgets efficiently to ensure ROI targets are met. Forecasting spend and targets for all digital marketing activity, including attribution modelling, ROI/CPA/LTV
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent and have web marketing experience in an e-commerce environment, ideally within the fashion industry.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment, has to keep a cool head whilst multi-tasking and handling a number of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence others and maintain effective working relationships with senior leaders.
- Experience in using web analytics packages such as Adobe Site Catalyst and tagging solutions for marketing campaign implementation, tracking and attribution analysis
- A results and sales driven individual who is a creative marketer at heart, capable of using analytics to optimise and drive campaigns.
- Experience in the fashion industry
To apply for the eCommerce Marketing Manager, please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org.