Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager - Herts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well regarded marketing and advertising agency in an attractive Hertfordshire location. This agency has been running for over 20 years and in that time carved out a niche for themselves in the leisure and travel industries. They're known for excellent creative work both on and offline and now have a motivated team of 25 people based in modern, fun offices.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager or SAM to work on three high profile recreation and hotel brands. You'll be supporting the AD and quickly building strong relationships with your clients who you’ll have contact with on a daily basis. As ever in an AM role, you’ll need to be extremely well organised and used to project managing briefs from receipt to delivery. You’ll be managing both web and print work so knowledge of the differing production processes would be a big plus.
This will suit someone from an agency background that is creatively minded, ambitious, articulate and adept at generating/presenting creative concepts.
You can expect to receive and excellent salary, private healthcare, pension and regular days/nights out on the business, all whilst working in a fun, upbeat environment.
- 23 January 2014
- 23 February 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Fashion & Clothing, Food & drink, Luxury Goods, Manufacturing, Print & Packaging, Professional Services, Retail, Travel & Tourism
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, Copywriting, Creative, Design, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Market Research, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in Bedfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Bedfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Bedfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Bedfordshire
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Bedfordshire