Business Development Director - Digital Agency
This is a a good one. A very exciting opportunity to lead the sales function of a well established and ever growing digital marketing agency.
This agency have been running successfully for nearly ten years and work on every area of digital/mobile marketing from web builds through to apps, eCRM and often long term strategy. They are based in lovely offices in central London and have very ambitious plans for the next 5 years.
This is a challenging position which will oversee, co-ordinate and implement all aspects of the new business function within the agency. It will involve lots of pitching, networking and relationship building so would suit someone that enjoys the new business cycle. An ambitious, hungry individual with a proven record of winning accounts for previous agencies and preferably an established network of contacts. You will certainly need to be au fait with the tender, PQQ and RFI requirements.
You will be supported by a large account management team with additional support from a management board and full studio.
- Proven experience of driving a business development strategy
- Proven experience of running a small team
- At least five years experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of the digital landscape
What can you expect?
This is an extremely friendly, entrepreneurial place to work. The directors take care of their staff and ensure a balanced, productive working environment. They also put plenty in the pot for social activities and team building. Whoever takes this position will receive a generous salary and package including,
- Uncapped bonus
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- Contributory pension
- Private Healthcare
- Healthy living allowance
- Laptop and phone
- Plenty of days out and drinks
It's as good an opportunity as you could hope for within the digital space and one that should lead to even greater reward in the future.
- 23 January 2014
- 23 February 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Entertainment / Leisure / Sport, Food & drink, Retail, Travel & Tourism
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, CRM, Marketing, Mobile, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Digital Project Management Media Agency jobs in London (Central)