Agency Sales Manager
- Manages own portfolio of agency accounts, using a clear roadmap for business acquisition and agency maintenance.
- Supports and fulfills agency requirements, by identifying where company's products can add value.
- Maintains a pipeline of business, including preparation of tenders and bid responses
- Develops long-term agency relationships at multiple levels within the agency organization, quickly building rapport to become the agencies first point of contact.
- Conducts business affairs with the agency both face-to-face and by phone/email.
- Ability to lead phone-based and face-to-face agency meetings and have good dialogue with the agency planners, buyers, account managers and account directors.
- Candidates require strong experience of online sales for this role.
- Candidates must have solid agency sales experience (3 - 4 years) in a similar role to Key Account Management.
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)