Agency Sales Manager
- Manages own portfolio of agency accounts, using a clear roadmap for business acquisition and agency maintenance.
- Supports and fulfills agency requirements, by identifying where company's products can add value.
- Maintains a pipeline of business, including preparation of tenders and bid responses
- Develops long-term agency relationships at multiple levels within the agency organization, quickly building rapport to become the agencies first point of contact.
- Conducts business affairs with the agency both face-to-face and by phone/email.
- Ability to lead phone-based and face-to-face agency meetings and have good dialogue with the agency planners, buyers, account managers and account directors.
- Candidates require strong experience of online sales for this role.
- Candidates must have solid agency sales experience (3 - 4 years) in a similar role to Key Account Management.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Sales Media Owner jobs in London (Central)