Senior Account Manager (in house, client side, 9 month contract)
Our client is a leading FTSE 100 corporate with an international pedigree. Their in house marketing team is looking to hire a dynamic senior account manager.
The primary focus of this role is to be the guardian of our clients brand. This will include managing the production of corporate publications both print and online, events, films, photography shoots and presentations. The role requires full understanding of our clients brand, their Group strategy and the strategy of the Media and Corporate Communications team. To provide high level advice and consultancy on design, branding and print production. This role reports into the Director of Brand Communications & Marketing.
Project management – brand management & communications:
- Manage relationships with external suppliers such as design agencies, printers and photographers, to ensure they deliver against detailed briefs and budget outlines.
- Strong client service ethic – managing internal client’s expectations and offering guidance.
- Plan and manage all projects from the initial brief through to sign off and final product.
- Ability to manage several projects at any one time, meeting strict deadlines and working within various time zones to fulfill the business requirements.
- Have strong proof reading skills and a keen eye for detail with the ability to sign–off projects at their level.
- To ensure creative and strategic excellence in accordance with corporate identity standards.
- Creative brief writing skills are essential for all project areas.
- To manage and plan Group-wide photography shoots – ensuring best practice and brand requirements.
- Manage and update Brand Bank website with new photography, brand assets and best practice examples.
- Key projects are managing and producing all employee internal magazine (four issues a year).
- Managing various print publications.
- Assisting on the development of and marketing of a new Education Portal.
- Mange translations for various communications.
Note this role has an immediate start, candidates must be available to start this contract within a two- four week period.