Community Manager - London agency - Football
Are you an experienced Community Manager with a love for football? One of London's top agencies are looking for you to join their young and vibrant team!
The successful candidate will have previous experience of writing and planning for a range of social media platforms and will have an imaginative flair for engaging copy and generating ideas.
* Developing and implementing the social media strategy.
* Research existing and emerging social networks and online communities and bloggers for new ways to reach and engage in conversation.
* Write and re-purpose specific editorial content, both written and video, where required.
* Report on the effectiveness of content and continually review behavioural activity to shape new content.
* Provide an on-going analysis of usage across social media sites.
* Minimum 3+ years experience within a social media/community management role, preferably for a football brand.
* Significant experience of writing for, and knowledge of, a range of social media platforms.
* Possess a keen interest and knowledge of football
* A flair for imaginative and compelling copy with core grammatical competence
* A working knowledge of SEO, keyword strategies, copy optimisation, off-page promotion and link strategies.
* Experience of building and interacting with an online community.
Salary: C. £30-35k depending on experience
If you have all the above skills and are passionate about football then apply now.
Email: email@example.com for more info!
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)