Digital Commercial Executive
Telegraph Media Group is currently recruiting for a Digital Commercial Executive to sit within the Specialist Sales team and report to the Digital Commercial Manager.
Digital Commercial Executive will be responsible for the strategic research, selection and implementation of commercial partnerships and advertising campaign across The Telegraph’s digital content channels.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Identifying new business/sales opportunities and presenting them with the appropriate key features and benefits of the Telegraph’s digital portfolio to secure new business
- Working closely with prospective and existing clients, you will carefully consider their marketing and brand objectives and devise/deliver appropriate media solutions
- Leading negotiation of optimal commercial terms to The Telegraph, and manage the process through to contract drafting and sign-off
- You will have a good understanding of various digital commercial models including CPM, CPA, CPL, tenancy and revenue share / affiliate
- Devise and collaborate on launch / integration / in-life marketing plans for all clients utilising and leveraging a wide range of digital marketing initiatives. This will include working with the client and respective internal teams to build / utilise such channels as email, display, editorial and integrated promotional tools and widgets
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar business development/ sales/ commercial partnerships role. This person will have excellent selling, presentation, communication and negotiation skills as well as a proven history of exceeding budget targets with an ability to develop/ up-sell existing commercial clients.
About Telegraph Media Group
The Telegraph Media Group has set the pace for change within the UK newspaper industry. We have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda.