Brand Marketing opportunities - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Northern Europe
Johnson & Johnson is one of the world’s fastest-growing consumer companies, advancing the health and well-being of over a billion people every day. Our unrivalled brand portfolio includes multiple power brands, such as Johnson's, Neutrogena, Listerine and Nicorette. The future success of our $1bn Northern Europe Cluster will be defined by our ability to develop consumer driven strategies, identify new business opportunities, innovate & differentiate our brands, & execute with excellence.
We take our people as seriously as our patients and our consumers, and as a result of some great internal career development moves, we now have fantastic opportunities at Assistant Brand Manager, Brand Manager and Senior Brand Manager levels for talented FMCG brand marketers to join our Consumer Northern Europe Marketing teams, on either a permanent or interim basis. You’ll be qualified to at least 1st degree level with a good foundation in FMCG brand marketing; equally important, you’ll have great influencing skills, a collaborative style and a commercial mindset. Analytical skills and an innovative approach are also key.
What type of mark will you make? Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world. We’re the world's sixth largest consumer company; so, if our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Assistant Brand Manager; 00000L8Q
Interim Assistant Brand Manager; 00000L8P
Brand Manager; 00000L8R
Interim Brand Manager; 00000L8S
Interim Senior Brand Manager; 00000LE0
Would Government Officials please identify themselves on application, for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Any personal data you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Services Ltd for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
To apply, please click on the apply button and enter the relevant requisition number as shown above.
- 03 February 2014
- 03 March 2014
- Client Side / In-house, Consumer Goods, Food & drink, Manufacturing, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals, Beauty / Cosmetics
- Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Marketing, Product Management, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Graduate / Entry Level, Junior / Exec Level, Management/Mid – Level, Senior Management / Board / CEO
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Online Resourcing
Online Resourcing is a recruitment business which specialises in harnessing the power and flexibility of the Internet to recruit high quality staff for a wide spectrum of clients throughout the UK and Ireland.
More jobs like this
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in West Sussex
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in West Sussex
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Food & drink jobs in West Sussex
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Manufacturing jobs in West Sussex
- Graduate / Entry Level B2C Trade / Customer Marketing Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals jobs in West Sussex