Senior Brand Manager
Well-respected FMCG company with a much-loved food range; they are known for their excellent business practices, commercial acumen and talent development.
Their UK Head Office is in Northern England, they now have an opportunity of a classic FMCG Senior Brand Manager. The role is 360 and encompasses innovation and NPD as well as a full mix of TTL communications.
Senior Brand Management opportunity, reporting into the Marketing Manager, and overseeing 1-2 direct reports.
- Developing, delivering and evaluation of brand communications activity including learning and recommendations for future activity
- Formulating compelling annual brand plans with breakthrough initiatives to drive portfolio share and achieve company-wide buy-in
- Developing key consumer understanding through the use of research and data and the development consumer insights into future communication plans and strategies
- Building strong internal relationships through the leadership of cross-functional teams/projects
- Managing external agencies – design, advertising, media, PR, research
- Managing, coaching and developing direct reports
To make this role a success, you will be a current FMCG Brand Manager ready for the step up to man management and/or a larger product portfolio. A track record of managing and growing a brand/product portfolio is essential, as is the passion and desire to make a real difference in a company offering you genuine responsibility and autonomy.
About FMCG Connect
We are a niche consultancy delivering bespoke recruitment services to the UK Consumer Goods and Services sectors.