Fixed Term Marketing Performance Analyst
Bose is known throughout the world as a provider of quality home cinema, music and loudspeaker systems. Wherever good sound is needed, Bose is there.
We aim for excellence in everything we do. From the way we run our business to our customer service. From the products to the owner's manuals you'll use to set them up. In everything we do, we truly believe that "good enough" is merely a starting point.
We are recruiting for a full time Marketing Performance Analyst for a fixed term to finish end of March 2015. This role will support the Insight & Performance Manager with the Headphone category.
- Manageing marketing performance projects in Europe to analyse impact of A&P investment specifically for the headphone category
- Develop and distribute dashboards aligned to global metrics
- Work closely with and manage the marketing performance agency to ensure they deliver marketing analytics and modelling
- Work with Global Performance colleagues to align measurement work in Europe and globally
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant qualification or education/training in Marketing
- Proven experience & expertise in Marketing analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- An analytical mindset