Our client, an international food and beverage blue chip has 2 great freelance Brand Manager roles based West of London on the M4 corridor. If you are an FMCG Brand Manager with strong ATL +/or BTL experience then read on!
Our client is a major international blue chip food and beverage business with an outstanding reputation and some iconic brands. Their culture is very much open, collaborative, driven and ambitious.
Τηε πυρποσε οφ τηεσε 2 Βρανδ Μαναγερσ ινχλυδε δeveloping and delivering the Annual operating plan across range, leading development and execution of critical marketing programmes. And supporting the Core Marketing Team in developing programmes for 2015 calendar and beyond as well as leading the brand's digital marketing strategy.
* Supporting the Marketing Manager in the ideation, development and planning of 2015 calendar programmes, taking specific ownership for substantial aspects of the activity, which could include PR,-Shopper Marketing and digital and social media strategy incl. Website
*Being the core team Digital Champion, responsible for setting the vision, strategy and development of best in class digital marketing plans for the brand
- Monitoring of progress against annual plan and liaison with sales teams to manage dealing plan plus ensure plan delivery
- Working with R&D to optimise seasonings ahead of H2 2014 relaunch.
- Developing BTL marketing plan for H2 2014 relaunch and implement, working with BTL agencies, shopper marketing and sales execution to ensure optimal execution.
To be successful in these Brand Manager roles you must have strong FMCG, full mix, UK, experience and have potential to be a member in future of the leadership team, team management. You must also have:
* Creative development and evaluation including leading ATL (supporting TV but developing others e.g. digital, press etc) and BTL campaign elements
* Developing and managing digital programmes including social networking, website, digital.
* Developing pr programmes to support ATL activity.
* Track record of delivering high quality programmes that have met or exceeded targets, as well as evidence of excellent consumer feel
* Marketing, brand and media aware - high awareness of societal and consumer trends.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply online now.