Mid - Senior Creative
An innovative content communications agency in East London are looking for an exceptional Mid – Senior Creative to deliver industry leading creative output. Partnering with brands to create brand communications founded on bold and thoughtful creative strategy, this agency excels at engaging audiences through multiple platforms.
Reporting directly to the Creative Directors, this is a key role where you will see projects through from concept to completion. With in-house production and post-production functions, you will take the creative lead on specific projects and see projects through to delivery.
Key accountabilities include:
- Proven strategic thinking & conceptual idea generation in line with briefs and the ability to interpret and constructively challenge briefs
- Vision to generate concepts and ideas for agency owned content platforms
- Multimedia experience (particularly film) and of creating campaigns for digital/social channels
- Visualise concepts to a professional standard and confidence articulating ideas to present your ideas internally and to clients
- Capability to revise and refine ideas and concepts based on internal and/or client feedback
- Creative direction of shoots and creative input and lead of the post-production process
- Developing and mentoring junior creative.
The ideal candidate will be ideas-driven and highly creative to develop inspired campaign content that captures the imagination of their audiences. You will have extended agency experience delivery campaign content and proven ability working to tight deadlines. Equally comfortable working as part of a team or autonomously, you will have the ability to judge other creative work in relation to specific briefs.
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready to step into a role with exceptional creative responsibility, please email your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register with Tomorrow.