Digital Account Director for fast growing creative agency!
Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing creative digital agencies known for its ability to create engaging experiences through innovative and state of the art design. This agency has worked on a variety of digital projects for an array of leading international clients, connecting brands with consumers in a meaningful way. Boasting a brand new funky open plan office on the top floor of an East London building, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious digital expert to manage large client accounts and become a key member of a leading creative agency that provides strategic solutions for brands across the globe through strategy, web, mobile and social!
We are seeking an experienced Digital Account Director who can drive client relationships and growth whilst providing clients with innovative solutions through the combination of technology and creativity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining both new and existing high profile accounts whilst developing client relationships and meeting defined revenue targets;
- Leading new business pitches and presentations;
- Leading team members in order to grow their skills to deliver world class digital/creative solutions;
- Ensuring reports, presentations as well as all other deliverables are of the highest possible standard in order to meet client needs and create innovative business solutions;
- Developing proposals for UX research and consultancy; whilst guiding and supporting the AM's to ensure they are producing quality work to company standards.
The ideal Account Director will be from a successful digital agency and have a reputation for building excellent relationships and bringing on new business. If you are someone who can demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the digital/creative space then keep reading!
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar creative/digital agency environment;
- A strong understanding and experience with web, social, mobile and strategy;
- Experience working on web design and builds from concept to completion;
- Experience working with sophisticated UX, creative and technical teams;
- Ability to perform and deliver whilst working under pressure;
- Strong influencing and verbal communications skills with a positive outlook and a collaborative approach.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Director looking to join a great team that are passionate and dedicated about designing and producing innovative solutions within the digital space. If this sounds like something you would like to be considered for why not Apply Now or get in touch to find out more