Digital Analyst, London – £40-£60K depending on experience.
This amazing digital agency is at the cutting edge of digital. They’re booming at the moment, and are looking to build on their recent success. They’re looking for a brilliant Digital Analyst. The work is highly strategic. You’ll be an ambitious person, able to deliver brilliant insights.
We’re looking for a Digital Analyst with outstanding analytics and data planning experience for this new position. You will be instrumental in growing the agency’s digital analytics offering, with the opportunity to deliver industry leading reports, analysis and insight work for a range of global clients.
As Digital Analyst you’ll call upon your proven expertise to engage senior clients and colleagues alike, covering a diverse range of work from consultancy and measurement framework design to report development and content optimisation across the areas of web analytics, social and mobile.
As Digital Analyst you will:
• Act as the primary SME for digital analytics, with specific focus on the development and growth around attribution, social measurement, mobile tracking and digital content optimisation
• Own the development and delivery of digital measurement frameworks for clients
• Compile and deliver consolidated reporting and dashboards against the measurements framework
• Work effectively with the technical development and QA teams, providing consultancy on best digital practice e.g. tagging, attribution
• Manage on-going digital analytics projects, working in conjunction with account teams and data planning to deliver excellent solutions for our clients to time and budget
• Present and consult directly with clients and building relationships with counterparts within client's analytical departments
• Keep abreast of emerging analytics themes and technological advances
• Provide subject matter expertise to new business opportunities
This agency are looking for a Digital Analyst of the very best calibre. If you're an insightful Digital Analyst who fits into this category, we need to talk.
As Digital Analyst, you’ll also be the kind of person who loves to work closely with creatives. This agency's campaigns are exciting and innovative.
If you’re this Digital Analyst please do get in touch. Please quote AP341 when applying for this Digital Analyst role.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles for various Analysts. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/391552/air-recruitment
- 11 February 2014
- 10 March 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Analysis, Campaign Management, Circulation / Subscription, Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Market Research, Marketing, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About air recruitment
air-recruitment find the best people for integrated agencies. We look for the best people in account handling, new business, project management, planning, and creative for integrated and digital agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Research Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Research Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Research Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Research Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Research Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)