Digital Project Manager/ Producer
Yes, it’s insurance. Yes, it’s digital. But that’s where the simple definition ends. There is nothing ‘usual’ about this role. In short, it’s unconventional. And it could be yours.
Here at Direct Line Group, we’re not just creating a new digital team, we’re building a whole new concept. And your role will be to help us bring the whole thing to life.
The role will require a “hands on” Digital expert who owns Digital change initiatives through the delivery life cycle. Adding that bit of Digital sparkle by enhancing the original brief and maximising the Digital experience through clear and collaborative working with the virtual team, over delivering on expectations.
- Be the Digital business owner for multiple initiatives across multiple brands, products, and devices working within defined project teams
- Contribute to and follow the Digital Delivery Framework.
- Identify, capture and mitigate all risks and issues associated with the delivery of Digital change initiatives
- Challenge ways of workings to ensure that maximum benefit is achieved during the delivery process encouraging Digital thinking throughout
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running the Digital Performance function, in line with the Direct Line Group Risk Framework.
- Very strong project management skills, this would have been gained from working within a Digital environment
- You will experience of delivering digital initiatives across multiple brands, products and devices (preferably in an in-house capacity)
- Experience of authoring and managing succinct project documentation including; business requirement, project scope, risks & issues
- Has a structured approach to managing and improving workflow and process to deliver on time and on scope.
What background you will have
- Financial / Insurance experience would be an advantage but not essential
- You may of worked for a large organisation with multiple brands and products in the digital landscape
- Previous or current roles may of included: Digital Project Manager, Producer, Product Manager
- The ideal candidate will also hold or have exposure to Prince2 certification.
Our application process has been designed to make joining us as smooth a transition as possible, it not only provides us with the information we need to decide whether you’re the right person for the job, but also to make sure we’re right for you.
Career benefits and rewards
It all starts with a competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do. We’ve made sure your annual holiday entitlement is attractive too – and what’s more, we let you choose the rewards that suit your lifestyle.
That kind of flexibility is a key feature of our benefits package. And there’s plenty to choose from, including:
- Pension funding of 9% of your base salary – you can choose to contribute less or more than this
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Direct Line Group employees can apply for 50% off Direct Line and Churchill home, motor and pet insurance policies
- We also provide free Direct Line travel insurance and Green Flag breakdown cover to our people.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is a new organisation, with a clear vision: to be Britain’s best retail general insurer. We have market leading positions in the UK in personal lines motor and home insurance. We’re home to some of the nation’s best-loved brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag, TRACKER and NIG.