Creative Copywriter / Online Content Manager
Canary Wharf Docklands
We are looking for a master of words a truly creative talent who can assume full ownership of the content and creative across all our websites to advance our portfolio of brands and products. The right candidate will need to be able to demonstrate ideas and create informative, sales oriented and customer friendly content for our websites.
You must be a highly creative, conceptual writer, confident in your abilities and wanting to produce the best possible work.
Ideally you will be from a strong agency/corporate background with 5-10 years of B2C experience. Experience of writing for major consumer facing websites is a must. Experience in telecoms will be highly desirable.
Key areas of responsibility
- Taking full ownership of all the content across all our websites
- Ensuring that all content is fully up to date at all times
- Developing all customer facing content across our websites and other online media
- Working together with the art director to constantly improve the graphics/navigation and design of the websites
- Constantly improving the customer journey and usability of our websites
- Directing the web team to update the content as and when required
- Working together with product managers to simplify the presentation/communication of the product to the consumers
- Revamping the overall brand communication in line with company’s objectives
- Working towards improving SEO rankings of our WebPages
- Play a vital role in the success of our marketing initiatives
To be successful in this role you will need.
- Excellent web creative writing skills / copy writing skills
- To develop a solid understanding of our brand, products and the target audience
- The ability to create engaging multimedia campaigns
- Project management skills
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.