Marketing Analyst - Global Media-Owner, Clientside (£35K-£45K)
THEM // Global media-owner in the publishing and new media industry.
THE ROLE // Working with the marketing & insight division, the Marketing Analyst will use data to help the broader business make strategic decisions. Working alongside the Insight Director you will be responsible for:
- Analysing complex datasets
- Segmentation, consumer profiling, modeling
- Quantitative research (survey design, analysis and insight generation)
- Ability to present findings and recommendations in a clear and engaging way to a range of stakeholders (invariably those who are not data savvy!)
YOUR BACKGROUND // You will be very analytical with experience using a range of tools/packages to unearth insights. You will likely work in a data or insight role where you have experience in statistical analysis and quantitative research.
THE OFFER // A fantastic opportunity to move in-house for a global leader in the media space. You’ll have the chance to guide consumer, marketing and business strategy.
Please hit the ‘apply now’ button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Consumer Goods jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Research Media Owner jobs in London (Central)