This 75 person strong, full service digital agency have a highly experienced team working across creative, design, user experience, client service, project management, media planning, strategic planning, social media and technical.
The Digital Project Director will be required to work on 2 large web build projects for 2 well known brands. You will be managing the client on a day to day basis, as well as overseeing a team of 4 Digital Project Managers.
The PD will be required to work across a broad range of projects ranging from hosting solutions, marcomms to complex websites.
This role requires an advanced level of technical and UX understanding.
Working with the Planning, Client Service and Technical teams, the PD will provide strategic input with the scoping of technical solutions to business problems, including hardware and hosting solutions.
The candidate must have the ability to guide and assist traditional creatives through the digital process.
The PD will be working alongside other PD's in the department and be instrumental in improving process and best Project Management practice.
There is a strong, enjoyable and fun culture within the department and agency and we expect someone in this senior position to help encourage and foster this within the team.
The Digital Project Director should have the following experience:
- Proven experience managing large programme of activities for a single client.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience in working in an agency environment.
- Experience with enterprise level CMS (.NET)
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile project management styles.
- Expert working knowledge of MS Project.
- Demonstrated knowledge of User Experience principles and techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to work closely with all members of Creative, Production and Account Management team.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Digital Project Director role then apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
Digital Project Director - London - £60-70k+ Amazing benefits
Please note that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.