Affiliate Executive - London - £30k
This is the media division of one of the hottest creative agencies in London, so if you aspire to working in a proper full-service ad agency this is your chance.
They have high standards in everything they do and most of their clients are household names. It’s an inclusive, non-political, and genuinely fun agency environment to be part of.
The role of the Affiliate Account Executive is to manage and drive one or more of the Company’s key clients across the aggregator and affiliate partner base. Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and grow the affiliate channel for multiple clients through existing and new affiliate partnerships
• Actively seek & identify new and profitable affiliates
• Implementation of tactical plans and acquisition growth strategies
• Communicate with affiliates on a regular basis via e-mail, phone, newsletters and forums and maximise their profitability
• Provide weekly updates of marketing spend by the affiliate channel and provide weekly commentary updates as required, monitoring KPIs / targets against actuals
The successful candidate should be a proven expert in the aggregator and affiliate markets, able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm and passion for this area. Combining a rigorous commitment to maximising ROI, and a proactive attitude to identify new DR opportunities. Key Skills:
• Previous affiliate experience
• Client facing experience (agency, network, client or publisher)
• Effective relationship building
• Analytical thinking - Interpret reported numbers and identify trends
• Numerate and comfortable working on large spreadsheets
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.