Retail Marketing Manager EMEA
Your role will be to enable our EMEA retail partners and distributors to maximise their sales of Callaway and Odyssey products through effective co-operative marketing initiatives.
- Develop in-store POP/POS materials that help to drive sell-through in store and have a consistency of look and communication message.
- Design and execute Pan-European promotions and sell-through programmes which target and incentivise both the retailer and consumer.
KEY ACCOUNT ACTIVITY:
- In conjunction with the 4 European regions, develop Key Account Marketing Plans to include; Sales Promotions, In-store, Advertising and Event Support.
- Ensure that the Key Account Co-op budget is utilised for marketing programmes that develop and enhance our brands and delivers us stand-out from the competition’s activity with these retailers.
You’ll need 6 years trade marketing experience within a European selective distribution environment. Proven ability to develop and implement trade marketing initiatives from original concept through to execution. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Be a hands on, self-starter, able to work in and lead a small team with a flexible approach. Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Language skills are a major plus as is a passion for golf.
Under the Callaway and Odyssey brands, Callaway manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf apparel, footwear and accessories in more than 110 countries worldwide.
Applications close Friday 14th March.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in Surrey
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in Surrey
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in Surrey
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Trade / Customer Marketing Luxury Goods jobs in Surrey