Midweight- Senior Artworker
Our client is based in South West London. The agency has a true family feel to it, working with some of today’s biggest brands. For the 9th consecutive year running our client has been named one of ‘The Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For’.
THE CREATIVE ROLE
You will be reporting to the Creative Director, and working amongst both passionate and hard working people that pride one another on consistently producing outstanding creative work for their clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to absorb information from a brief in order to produce accurate, efficient artwork within budget/ timing constraints.
- Show the ability to co- ordinate and lead projects
You will currently be an Artworker/ Retoucher with an already established portfolio, several years experience working on major brands, and the capability of having strong leadership skills.
- The ability to research, proactively keep up with capabilities of software, print techniques and formats, terminology and industry trends.
- Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of all software packages and the use of all studio hardware.
- Based in a stunning part of South West London
- Fun and friendly team
- Working across major brands
If you think you’re the right person then we want to hear from you…please click the ‘apply’ button now to upload your CV.
About Daniel Marks London
Daniel Marks is an independent headhunting and search company. We specialise in Account Handling, Creative, Planning, Production, PM & Tech positions within leading Digital, DM and Integrated agencies
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Creative Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Creative Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Creative Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Creative Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (East)