We are looking for an Account Director/ Team Leader to join a super, expanding full service agency based in amazing new offices in a gorgeous rural setting with easy access to excellent motor way links.
Upon joining this agency, you'll be working with a multitude of clients from various sectors from retail and manufacturing and you will be responsible for growing key accounts, engaging with clients and building solid, lasting, relationships. You’ll be leading a small team of four, and will be responsible for two large clients and two smaller accounts. As Account Director, you'll initially be managing a small and highly talented team working with them to inspire incredible results, whilst also responding to all new business opportunities and executing effective internal and external communications strategies.
To be considered for this role, you must have a proven track record of results and be a proven leader of motivated teams. It is also an essential requirement to have a solid understanding of brand strategy and experience of running accounts from strategic and creative brief through to delivery, it would be an advantage if you came from an integrated background.
For the right person, this role has huge potential, the client is offering a competitive salary, and this is a genuine opportunity to become part of the success of this exciting full service agency, which can boast success and growth across a variety of sectors. The agency is also proud to say how well their staff are looked after, they have a great working environment and a kitchen cupboard, which is crammed full of scrumptious cakes and biscuits! Is this sounding of interest, are you tempted? To apply please forward your CV to Debra Bullmore-Dunn email@example.com or if you would like a confidential chat, please pick up the phone and call on 0121 355 0955.
- 07 March 2014
- 07 April 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, PR Agency
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Communications, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About AF Selection
Established in 1988 we are a specialist recruitment agency who assist candidates in finding jobs in PR & communications. We recruit for communications & marketing departments in all industry sectors as well as PR, Marketing and Communications agencies.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Digital Agency jobs in Birmingham
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in Birmingham