Vice President Marketing Communications
VP - Marketing Communications, London, £75-79k
Fantastic opportunity to join a newly formed team in a leadership role running direct and digital activities within this financial services giant. You’ll have responsibility for B2B growth across the small business portfolio, directing a range of activity through your team. With 2 direct reports, it’s important that you have previous team management experience and that you also have the confidence and gravitas to influence senior stakeholders.
VP - Marketing Communications – The role
- Plan, activate and measure cross-channel acquisition campaigns in line with business objectives
- Work closely with strategy and planning team to develop compelling incentives for uptake of mobile products and services
- Direct agency activity to turn strategic plans into effective creative concepts
- Develop targeted email and direct mail activities
- Drive online activities, developing new channels and platforms to fully exploit opportunities for customer engagement
VP - Marketing Communications – Skills and experience
- Proven ability to develop strategic plans, and work with team/agencies to translate them into effective communications
- Excellent direct and digital experience working with a large scale business ideally B2B
- Strong commercial skills / business acumen
- Gravitas and confidence – ability to win support of stakeholders
- Previous experience of managing / mentoring a team
- Demonstrable drive and ambition.
The culture in this business is superb, and will suit someone who enjoys a fluid work style. The office environment operates hot-desking and ‘dress for your day’ policies.
This great VP Marketing Communications role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in client-side roles, so if this VP – Marketing Communictions role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/clientjobs
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.