Vice President Marketing Communications
VP - Marketing Communications, London, £75-79k
Fantastic opportunity to join a newly formed team in a leadership role running direct and digital activities within this financial services giant. You’ll have responsibility for B2B growth across the small business portfolio, directing a range of activity through your team. With 2 direct reports, it’s important that you have previous team management experience and that you also have the confidence and gravitas to influence senior stakeholders.
VP - Marketing Communications – The role
- Plan, activate and measure cross-channel acquisition campaigns in line with business objectives
- Work closely with strategy and planning team to develop compelling incentives for uptake of mobile products and services
- Direct agency activity to turn strategic plans into effective creative concepts
- Develop targeted email and direct mail activities
- Drive online activities, developing new channels and platforms to fully exploit opportunities for customer engagement
VP - Marketing Communications – Skills and experience
- Proven ability to develop strategic plans, and work with team/agencies to translate them into effective communications
- Excellent direct and digital experience working with a large scale business ideally B2B
- Strong commercial skills / business acumen
- Gravitas and confidence – ability to win support of stakeholders
- Previous experience of managing / mentoring a team
- Demonstrable drive and ambition.
The culture in this business is superb, and will suit someone who enjoys a fluid work style. The office environment operates hot-desking and ‘dress for your day’ policies.
This great VP Marketing Communications role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in client-side roles, so if this VP – Marketing Communictions role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/clientjobs