Account Director - Digital and Integrated agency - Central London
This award-winning full service integrated marketing agency are looking for a Account Director who can hit the ground running. Are you a confident Individual who can walk the boards and develop business as well as manage senior clients? If so then read on!
As Account Director your primary role would involve -
- The management of client expectations and delivery
- Working with the Business Director to deliver against agreed Client / Agency strategies, proposals and brief
- Develop an Account Manager
- Oversee the management and adherence to clear, accurate documentation and filing both on and offline
- Travel up to 4 times a year to New York and San Francisco
Do you have a good understanding of B2B communications? If so this could be the agency for you?
The ideal Account Director for this role would have the following skills -
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong digital and integrated experience at a recognized agency
- Ability to run a team and manage client expectations
- A strategic approach with the ability to be hands on as required
If you want to work for a great agency in a great setting as a leading Account Director working on this flagship account, then get your CV over today!
They are looking for Account Directors who can deliver, so shrinking violets need not apply. Offering a good salary between £50-55k plus benefits. If you have the skills required and feel that this is your ideal Account Director role or would like to find out more then please do not hesitate to contact Tom Howe on 020 7717 9015 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (East)