ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER - BSKYB B2B MARKETS
Think innovation. Think Sky. Our refreshing and imaginative approach has changed the face of UK television, making us one of the world's largest broadcasters. Impressive? We have not even started yet. Right now we are driving ambitious plans for growth as we pioneer new thinking and radical developments across the business.
We are currently on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive that will support the Digital Marketing Manager in the achievement of Sky Business's targets of acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers across our sectors through our digital platforms and digital marketing campaigns.
Whilst managing 1 direct report, your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement the annual Sky Business digital marketing plan across the web, mobile and social media portfolio to support Sky Business's budgeted targets.
- Manage the development and delivery of the Sky Business websites to drive visitors, optimise the customers experience and increase conversion., ensuring all content is optimised for each platform (web, social and mobile)
- Implement and monitor SEO and PPC strategy to drive traffic to the websites and conversion rates.
- Manage the development of Sky Business retention website PreviewLIVE, delivering activity to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site 'stickiness' to encourage repeat usage and drive churn prevention.
- Develop B2C activities that promote OOH viewings, improve the trade perception of Sky and drive footfall to our customers' venues.
- Implement effective measurement tools to understand customer digital behaviour and identify opportunities that drive change and success.
- Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver communications and business objectives.
- Manage all digital marketing budgets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal parties that will influence marketing performance such as departments within Sky, external bodies and suppliers.
- Maintain, protect and develop a clear and consistent identity of the Sky brand, its sub brands and the brands specific to Sky Business.
For this role we're ideally looking for the following skills and experience:
- A strong background in digital and proven track record in PPC, SEO, social, media placement, campaign delivery and tracking.
- Strong understanding the digital landscape and how it can be used to support and develop the brand.
- Strong integrated marketing and management skills including agency management, research, analysis and strategy.
- Proven people management skills.
- Passion to leverage technology and digital media to drive outstanding customer experiences.
- Strong team player, self starter, able to work under pressure.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Experience in managing Content Management Systems.
- High level of creativity
If you are interested and this sounds like you please do apply.
Our benefits package is designed to recognise the essential part you play in Sky's success. We offer free Sky+HD, broadband and talk services; private medical insurance, generous holiday entitlements, a contribution pension scheme, a Share scheme so you can have a stake in Sky and our success plus Sky Choices a benefit scheme to help you make valuable tax & national insurance savings.
It's our people that make Sky the UK and Irelands leading entertainment company. That is why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Sky - Believe in Better
It’s our people that make Sky the UK and Ireland’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.