Senior Planner Top London Agency £55- 70k + bens.
If you’re a Senior Planner who wants to work for a direct/digital agency that’s really going places this is for you. They put planning at their heart and are winning business and awards.
This direct and digital agency is on a mission to be the best. They’re going from strength to strength, with planning very much at their heart and provide real scope to progress your career. The team there is genuinely friendly too, with a management who are hands-on, approachable and collaborative.
Senior Planner - The Role
Whilst many agencies talk about integrating offline and digital communications, this award winning agency’s really doing it. They fuse the best of direct marketing with the skills of the digital world.
- You’ll lead the planning across a mix of varied accounts including travel, retail and not for profit contributing to overarching direct and CRM strategy and driving forward new digital and web based approaches.
- You’ll lead day to day planning as well as longer term strategy development, working with advertising planners and agency partners to produce a seamless integrated approach.
- You’ll take the lead on creative development, putting together inspiring briefs and working to get the very best from a team of top creatives.
Senior Planner – Skills & Experience Needed
- With at least 4 years’ in agency planning, you’re experienced in direct marketing and CRM programmes and understand the customer journey.
- You’ve worked on digital campaigns that are underpinned by direct principles, including e-CRM, whilst you also understand integration and can see the bigger picture.
- You’re passionate about great planning, great work and getting results for your clients and you’re confident, proactive and not afraid of being honest.
Now is a great time to be a part of this top London agency so please click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.