If you’re a Senior Planner with Shopper Marketing experience this growing, highly successful agency would like to talk to you.
This great Agency is a bit of a well-kept secret, but that’s not going to last for long with their new business successes, business growth and superb blue chip client list. With a fun, friendly culture this dynamic agency is soon going to have the profile it deserves.
Senior Planner, Shopper Marketing Agency – The Role
- With a focus on Marketing first and communications second, you’ll be very much taking the strategic lead for this high profile booze account.
- You’ll work closely with senior creative and account handling colleagues to develop strategies to reach both on and off trade, looking at shopper messaging touch points and using digital channels as appropriate.
- With a focus on achieving objectives, you’ll deliver a measurable difference to your client’s business.
Senior Planner, Shopper Marketing Agency– Skills and Experience Needed
- You’re a Senior Planner with agency experience who’s very much a marketer at heart, used to partnering your client and getting results.
- You’re experienced in Shopper Marketing, with on and off trade planning expertise and an understanding of messaging hierarchy and how to maximise all they key touch points.
- You’re not afraid to question and champion your thinking with your clients.
This great Senior Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account / Strategic Planning Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account / Strategic Planning Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Account / Strategic Planning Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (Central)