Client Services Director
A very special opportunity has arisen within one of London’s fastest-growing and truly integrated agencies, to become their Client Services Director.
In this role you will
- Lead, develop and manage a sizeable team of circa 15 account handlers, ranging from Account Executive to Business Director
- Head up the senior relationships of their flagship account hub – primarily drinks and leisure – in addition to overseeing and providing support to business directors who are looking after their own hubs
- Take a pivotal role in pitching and business development
- Sit on the senior board and have a big voice in driving forward the agency’s future
Please apply if you
- Are an experienced senior-level agency manager who is comfortable leading a large team and confident overseeing agency processes. You are probably operating at Business Director or Client Services Director (or equivalent) currently at an integrated agency
- Have recent experience working on TTL campaigns for well-known consumer brands and prefer to work as strategic partner to your clients
- Are passionate about superb creative work and strategic thinking. You typically enjoy close working relationships with your Creative Director and Planning Director
- Are a confident presenter and equally enjoy working on pitches as well as live campaigns.
For a confidential discussion please apply immediately or get in contact directly with Emma Love at The Great & The Good.
About The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2C Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2C Marketing Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2C Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2C Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management / Board / CEO B2C Marketing Sales Promotion Agency jobs in London (Central)