Account Manager – Stunning Integrated Agency - Charity Account - Up to £30k
This agency seeks an exceptional Account Manager ideally with charity experience to lead, drive and deliver new exciting projects on this existing well known charity account.
It’s a demanding client who expects nothing short of the best. The agency need an ambitious, dedicated and pioneering mind to join the team who really gets stuck in to a busy and fast-paced account.
You should have experience within a wide range of DM disciplines from direct mail, online, radio, inserts and door drops. If you have a background within charity clients this will score you points!
- Solid project management skills are essential. You must be able to run projects from end-to-end – as you’ll be expected to plan, budget and help traffic jobs efficiently internally.
- A great eye for detail and be aware of the bigger picture at all times.
- A strong interest in the industry and a strong advocate of the brand. It would be ideal if you are interested in or have worked within similar sized clients.
- You should have some experience across both fundraising and brand work.
- You’ll be competent with financial systems and working with the rest of the team to originate estimates and timing plans and you’ll help maintain control of creative outputs, schedules, cost estimates and financial control of all jobs assigned to you.
- You’ll have an appreciation for creative, its interpretation and be skilled in the communication of this (both internally and externally).
- You’ll be skilled in writing and contributing to briefs, as well as interpreting information and developing insights to assist in the planning/creative process.
- You’ll have experience of working with results, Excel, analytics, writing evaluation reports and understand the principles of the social metrics along with segmentation and CRM/loyalty.
- You will work collaboratively with the client and partner agencies as you’ll help manage different suppliers and internal teams.
- You’ll be fun, innovative with appetite, drive and ambition. Personality counts and this should shine through at interview stage.
- You must have a passion to succeed and a curiosity to approach work with a sense of adventure and imagination to make sure we’re the company clients call first.
- You’ll be personable, able to build relationships with clients quickly and a real team player.
You will also have enthusiasm, energy and commitment – this role can be hard work but also extremely rewarding.
If you feel you have the requirements for this Account Manager role, and want to work in a lively environment that will propel your career, please don't hesitate to send us your CV quoting reference AK5962.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for Account Handling at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employerjobs/fill-recruitment-ltd
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Direct Marketing Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Direct Marketing Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Direct Marketing Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Direct Marketing Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)