European Digital Director
Digital Director - Frankfurt
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
This role is responsible for developing strong relationships with client stakeholders and the the day-to-day running and management of both centrally bought and centrally funded campaigns, identifying / creating commercial opportunities for the business going forward and working closely with the European Hub’s management team to deliver incremental revenue targets. Key Responsibilities:
• Drive and deliver incremental revenue to the business
• Manage a small team and Ad Ops to deliver exceptional levels of client service to a demanding client.
• To create innovative but business focused digital strategy
• Lead client into new digital media and content environments to grow digital billings
• Develop and grow relationships with key digital media vendors to ensure best service, delivery and access to product and resources
The ideal candidate will understand digital media, trading, associated tools and technology thoroughly and have proven strategic ability. Key Skills:
• Passion for digital and emerging media
• Minimum 7 years in digital media environment, ideally agency side
• Management responsibility for a major client account
• Commercial mindset with a proven track record of delivering incremental revenue
• Proactive approach
• Able to communicate clearly and directly
• Ability to adapt style to work across different business cultures
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.