Planning Executive - London - £24k
Established mobile and tablet sales and marketing company who offer premium inventory across all the worlds best knows publishers, globally.
Offering agencies a totally transparent, open network sale across the world.
Clever technology used to bring innovative advertising solutions to life and can be white labelled to agencies or advertisers alike.
Operating in a serious growth market and totally believing that their solution is the best they have already established credibility within all the top UK media agencies for delivering international mobile/tablet campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone in media planning, esp. mobile, to join a dynamic and ever expanding international mobile company with an enviable set of clients and mobile partners. Key Responsibilities:
• Manage our existing publisher and technology partners
• Ensure the smooth running of all mobile campaigns
• Regularly look for innovation
• manage staff
• grow publishers by target country
The ideal person should have a passion for mobile advertising, worked with premium publishers, experience of delivering global campaigns ideally both online and mobile, trafficking, tag generation and implementation. An understanding of RTB's, programmatic buying is a bonus. Key Skills:
• Attention to detail
• (mobile) media planning experience
• previous trafficking experience
• Publisher contacts are essential for this role.
• key agency and industry contacts
• have strong presentation skills
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.