Junior Account Manager | London | 26k
A leading digital agency based in the heart of Soho are looking for an experienced Junior Account Manager to join the team to work on some cutting edge digital innovation.
They are well respected and have a strong reputation in digital, the campaigns they create and for setting industry benchmarks for quality. It's a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager to work alongside some of the best talent in the industry.
As Junior Account Manager you will have 2+ year’s previous experience working in an agency on digital campaigns. You must have:
- An ability to work within a team and service the needs of the client and the agency.
- Experience in Design & Build, research, analytics and UX.
- Previous experience managing profitable accounts and growing business
- Ability to rapidly establish strong rapport with new and existing clients.
- Outstanding presentation skills and a confident communicator.
- An interest in the Automotive sector
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities for the Junior Account Manager will involve: leading the client relationship and creative development on a day-today basis, supporting digital projects/campaigns, developing strong relationships internally/externally and effectively managing a team of people.
This role will focus on producing outstanding digital work for a great client.
If you’re a Junior Account Manager or Senior Account Executive looking to step up then get in touch now.
About Dynamic New Alliances
Recruitment, search and career consultancy based in London, with roles in both the UK and globally. We specialise in creative, account management and planning roles in both the integrated and digital sectors.