Assistant Product Manager
Position: Assistant Product Manager
Reporting to:Product Manager
We have a vacancy for a new position, based in the Marketing department at Doncaster, for an Assistant Product Manager for our Hot & Cold product range
The role will support the Product Managers and Head of Marketing by leading and driving projects, particularly those that relate to new products.
The main duties and responsibilities within the role are to:
• Design and deliver New Product Development activities
• Undertake sales and market analysis to determine market requirements for both existing and future products and ranges.
• Support the development and implementation of category and segment plans for both new and existing products
• Work closely with the Business Development function to support the delivery of effective project selling tools
The candidate will ideally have:
• Demonstrable Product Management skills gained in a relevant industry
• Excellent communication skills (and be able to engage people at all levels both internally and externally)
• Strong problem-solving, planning and analytical skills.
• Relevant professional qualification (to degree level or equivalent) Wavin is the leading supplier of plastic pipe systems and solutions in Europe. The company provides essentials: plastic pipe systems and solutions for tap water, surface heating and cooling, soil and waste, rain and storm water, distribution of drinking water and gas and telecom applications.
Wavin is headquartered in Zwolle (The Netherlands) and has a presence in 24 European countries. The company employs approximately 6,000 people in Europe and has revenues of approximately EUR 1.3 billion. In the UK, Wavin operates from 7 locations and employs around 1,000 employees.
Outside Europe, it has a global network of agents, licensees and distributors. Since mid-2012, Wavin has been part of the Mexichem Group, leader in plastic pipe systems and in the chemical and petrochemical industry in Latin America. More details about Wavin can be found at www.wavin.com.