Senior Biddable Planner
Senior Biddable Planner - London - £35k
This highly progressive media agency is the International, digital performance media and analytics division of global network. Their client list is to die for and they are absolutely at the forefront of what’s happening with the convergence of media and technology in a world powered by data. Their demand side platform offering is arguably the best in market and when integrated seamlessly with search and social channels it makes a powerful proposition to any advertiser. They have been given all the support required from the network agency to be the best in market, and it is now a reality. A great place to work, populated by bright, personable people.
This role is responsible for building and managing ongoing client and partner relationships, supporting the management of account executives and working with the execution teams to deliver upon client requests. Key Responsibilities:
• Provide daily account management via phone, email and/or direct contact with clients, advertising, content, & management teams
• Present and communicate campaign plans and report on results to clients,
• Work with Account Manager and clients to set specific campaign ROI/budget goals
• Analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
• Continuously recommend ideas/strategies/tactics and formulate campaign optimization plans
• Execute campaign activity across multiple digital channels (PPC, Social, Display)
The ideal candidate will have 1.5+ years of work experience managing online marketing/advertising accounts and be a proactive self-starter. Key Skills:
• Have experience of implementing and optimizing activity within campaign management tools.
• Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies
• Have presentation, communication and listening skills
• Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
• Fluency in German, Russian or French language will be an advantage
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.