SENIOR DESIGNER (Events & Experiential)
This is a brand new role formed in response to the rapid growth of this market leading, multi-award winning Events Production agency.
The business delivers Corporate Events, Product Launches, Awards Ceremonies, Exhibitions, Live Music Events and Experiential offerings on the global stage to clients such as Intel, Cisco, Blackberry, PGA European Tour (Ryder Cup), BMW UK, Red Bull, Betfair, Abbey Road Studios, BBC Radio 1, ITV, Citroen and Jack Wills.
This position will have a pivotal role within the business and carries responsibility for driving the creative approach of all event design within the Company, promoting and supporting the highest possible level of creative excellence achievable.
•Leading Event and Environment Design
•Interpreting client briefs and brand guidelines
•Creative concepting and pitching ideas to the client
•Content Creation and asset delivery
•Taking ownership of all Event Design processes, interfacing with Events Production, Scenic and Design Teams
•Managing freelance and in house design resources
•5+ Years Event Design Experience
•An excellent understanding of brand identities
•Good experience of drawing programmes including AutoCad/Vectorworks and rendering programmes including Cinema4D, 3D Studio Max and Photoshop is essential.
•An excellent understanding of 2D plans / drawings & 3D visualisation processes
•Capable and proficient in MS Office packages Word, Excel & PowerPoint and ideally Apple Keynote.
•Ability to support multiple design projects concurrently.
•Previous interiors / retail design knowledge and the ability to sketch / draw would be of benefit
In return, they offer the opportunity to work with talented, friendly people who have skills across every area of the live communications industry so if you're passionate about what you, are pro-active in your relationships and driven towards deliver unforgettable experiences then this role would be perfect for you.
As this is a brand new role, immediate start is available and this role will require some travelling between Hertford and London as well as requiring you to be on site with projects in the UK and overseas.
- 03 April 2014
- 03 May 2014
- REF: 0046527
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Experiential (Agency), Market Research Agency, Integrated Agency, Media Agency, PR Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Sponsorship Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Digital Agency jobs in London (East)
- Management/Mid – Level Retail Event Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (East)