Senior Account Manager – [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k
Senior Account Manager - [Integrated / Retail / Digital] - £35k - £39k
Want to deliver an amazing, award-winning product and still have a life? Then read on.....if you want to be part of a game changing agency who are making waves.
One of London's finest agencies has recently changed their offering, grown their remit and changed their delivery to brand led, campaign driven work with digital at it's heart. This change has worked and continues to lead them into successful pitch wins and more.
The agency have some of the biggest names in FMCG / Retail - global brands, leading UK brands and blue chip brands. They have long standing relationships with key clients and will no doubt grow to have a long relationship with their new clients.
The agency also invest heavily in 'people' and they win awards for employee development. And people like to 'stay' at the agency - they are happy!
The Senior Account Manager role requires strong BTL experience - including Digital, promotional marketing, partnership marketing, and retail understanding.
The team delivery ranges from On-pack, to Experiential, to POS, to digital (social), to outdoor and events ....it's HUGE! And this is one of those accounts and roles which will open doors in the future for the clever & savvy Account Handler.
As Senior Account Manager, you'll need to have at least 6-12 months experience in the SAM role, be strategically sound and digitally savvy as well as having solid promotional and BTL skills.
Senior Account Manager Requirement:
- experience of big brands & integrated campaigns
- organised, diligent and with solid sales promotion skills
- POS experience - ideally within retail
- digital strengths and experience - social, mobile, new media
- Experience with events / experiential
- enthusiastic and ambitious great team player
- good with logistics, planning and immense detail
As Senior Account Manager, you'll also have line management responsibility.
Key disciplines for the Senior Account Manager include:
- In-store POS
- Partnership marketing
- Digital marketing
- Events / experiential
- Social Media
- TTL campaign thinking
In addition to a competitive salary there is also a company bonus scheme and excellent 'soft' benefits - as well as a strong social scene.
So, if you're an ambitious, creative and hungry Senior Account Manager - this could be the role for you.
And if you're a Senior Account Manager who wants to work in a fun and challenging environment - where digital is truly at the heart of it - then please get in touch today - quoting MG5991.
To apply for this role click 'Apply' as below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 11 April 2014
- 11 May 2014
- melissa gordon
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Digital Agency, Experiential (Agency), Integrated Agency, Sales Promotion Agency, Marketing Agency
- Account Management, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Design, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment Ltd
Fill Recruitment are a dynamic consultancy that specialise in agency recruitment for permanent, contract and freelance roles in integrated, sales promotion, database and direct marketing and above-the-line agencies.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Experiential (Agency) jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Project Management Integrated Agency jobs in London (Central)