New Business Publisher Manager
New Buisness Publisher Development Manager: London £55-65k & bonus
This is a rare opportunity to join an inspiring business focused purely on content. They have an extremely talented and passionate team that create inspiring and bespoke pieces of content that is then distributed across premium sites. They also have their own native advertising network that is growing rapidly.
Expanding content network business with a vast range of publisher sites. They has been successfully working with leading brands and agencies to develop content strategy. Their native content network and distribution services amplify curated content to create powerful brand engagement and drive significant ROI
- Win new premium publishers to extend network reach
- Develop and account manage all third party publishers
- Ensure exceptional account management to grow and develop the commercial opportunities with the third party publishers
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional team in sales and Ad Operations to drive value for your accounts.
- Manage and develop client relations through the full life-cycle of the account - presales support, onboarding, ongoing account management, monthly/quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Manage day-to-day contact with premium publisher clients to deliver value to the accounts through revenue lift, brand control and escalation management.
- Optimise, track and analyse performance. Use original thought, analysis and understanding of the platform to discover opportunities and resolve escalations.
- 4+ years in a client-facing service role
- Excellent knowledge of ad networks and the online advertising industry in general.
- Success in fast-paced environments, especially juggling multiple client deadlines.
- Strong process, management, and analytical skills.
- Creative, independent problem solver.
- Capacity to work with all teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management, and technical.
- Proficient in Excel and spreadsheets
About Ultimate Asset
Since 2005 Ultimate Asset has brought together the most talented and motivated people within digital. We are true digital natives, and our team of consultants have actually held many of the roles they recruit for.