Senior Account Manager / Account Director – Direct Marketing [Charity] - £38k-£50k
Senior Account Manager / Account Director – (Charity) Direct Marketing - London - £38k - £50k, pending experience
Growing & ambitious charity / fundraising agency seeks a strong Account Director to join their team of fundraising experts to help with their ever-growing client base. They will also consider a Senior Account Manager who is on the cusp of AD - who wants to take that next step.
The agency Account Team work on big name charity brands, global charity brands and local charity brands from their lovely offices in Central London.
As Account Director / Senior Account Manager you're currently either working in an agency or as a fundraiser in a charity.
And as Account Director / Senior Account Manager you've got experience in direct marketing and you certainly know the basics. You're passionate about fundraising and take an interest in the world around you.
We'll consider an Account Director or Senior Account Manager with non-charity experience too (if you've got the passion) and the strong Direct Marketing Skills to support.
So, if you're an Account Director or Senior Account Manager who is highly motivated, can balance a busy workload, and always stay calm under pressure - keep reading.....
Key role for Account Director / Senior Account Manager:
- Supporting the Client Services Director - leading the AM's
- Managing deployment of Direct Marketing comms
- Leading within charity fundraising initiatives
- Driving an ongoing Direct relationship - CRM/ eCRM
Overall the agency need an ambitious and driven Account Director / Senior Account Manager, who will lead the Account Managers, but truly support the Client Services Director.
As mentioned, the work is top notch, very creative and very rewarding for an ambitious Account Director or Senior Account Manager.
The agency also take very good care of their team, and as Account Director / Senior Account Manager you'll join an established group of professionals who are not only excellent marketers, but also passionately enjoy their job and what they do.
Get in touch today quoting MG5523!
To apply click the 'apply' button below.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions and we're currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com or try http://jobs.brandrepublic.com/employer/443/fill-recruitment-ltd/
- 15 April 2014
- 15 May 2014
- Melissa Gordon
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Direct Marketing Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Campaign Management, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Fill Recruitment
A boutique consultancy based in Clerkenwell, we recruit for all roles with above-the-line, integrated, digital and direct marketing, sales promotion/retail, digital, PR and experiential agencies.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Digital Agency jobs in London (Central)
- Junior / Exec Level Digital Project Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in London (Central)