Campaign Manager, London, £45k + benefits
A unique role for a hybrid Account Director/ Campaign Manager to work on one of their most prestigious client accounts with this leading data and CRM specialist based in London. As a pivotal role within the client services team the successful candidate will be involved in driving the delivery of, complex, multi-channel campaigns and be the principal point of contact for the client regarding any campaign activity.
Campaign Manager – Skills and experience
- Proven experience of working in a Campaign Management role that has given you the opportunity to meet with and manage relationships with clients on a regular basis.
- Good SQL skills and an understanding of relational databases.
- Experience of having worked with campaign tools such as Neolane, Peoplestage or Unica
- Experience of manipulating large volumes of data.
- Excellent attention to detail
- First rate communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/susanjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.
Apply for Campaign Manager
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Direct Recruitment
We’re specialists in direct, digital and integrated marketing. Our personal approach ensures we understand your skills, listen to your aspirations and care about your next career move. This way we’ll help you find the perfect job.